Halls of the Holy Halls of the Holy

An extremely well-made chorus, which loops seamlessly as an added bonus.

Perfect for a certain modding project I have in mind. You shall be credited, of course, this needs to be heard by more people.

Snak responds:

I'd be happy to let you use it in your mod project, so by all means go for it. Thanks for the review, send me a PM when you're done so I can check it out!

Metal Parrot! Metal Parrot!

Incredible

The lyrics themselves are silly, but that's why I find them so charming.
Furthemore, they are also sung in an awesome way, so taking away any points would be a sin.

The rest is simply incredible, so, I think you deserve a full ten.

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you liked it pal!! Yeah the lyrics aren't supposed to be taken too seriously XD THANKS DUDE!

Simple Sight (instrumental) Simple Sight (instrumental)

You made that battle

I can't imagine the Ncromancer fight without this music. Truly, the already epic duel was made almost legendary.
I salute you, my good fellow!

RealFaction responds:

Lol thanks but i didn't make this for the battle, i made this for an album i was working on back in January 2008, so this is pretty old lol. Can't believe its that old but thanks =]

The Day of Overgrowth The Day of Overgrowth

You are awesome

While the game doesn't seem like my cup of tea, I'd play it if this song was in it.

Excellent rock song, right here, folks. The vocals, the music, everything is top-quality. Have 10.

RD2010 Robot Plague RD2010 Robot Plague

I say!

I could definitely watch a flash about a robot invasion with this song in the background!
It's just so... fitting. Great work, here.

Master Madness Master Madness

Hank would be proud.

You have created an awesome song for Madness, in the greatest form of music known to man!
The vocals were awesome, as was the music itself! I love it!
Keep up the great work, mate!

Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3 Mega Man X2 | Zero's Theme v3

Great

Now that´s a great song. Nuff said.

DarKsidE555 responds:

I take the compliment without any opposition! :)

Thanks for checking this!