Lullaby for a Princess Lullaby for a Princess

Just as I loved it before, when I spotted it on Youtube, I love it now.

2 and a half years of hard work and it frikkin' shows. The animation is beautiful, well synced with the song and it's just... it's just frikkin' great.

5 stars, 5 points and my heart go to this.

Magic Lesson Magic Lesson

Good stuff, mate, especially for a first. The animation is pretty good, all you need is some music and sound effects and this could be really good.

Especially liked the big cumshot at the end, though, I kind of wish the rabbit had used those massive tits a bit more, but that's just me.

Overall, keep up the great work.

honey51 responds:

Thanks!
Will definitely try with sound next time. But we'll see how it turns out.

I sort of made it up as I went along (won't make that mistake again!) and the tits thing is one of those things missing.

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

Are they all dickheads? Is that the joke?

In any case, marvelous work, as always.

Thunderball Challenge! Thunderball Challenge!

An improvement!

Over the last one in every gameplay-related way.

A fun, challenging little time waster. Try it out now!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

A masterpiece

You bring a truly challenging game into a world of too easy stuff.
I salute ye.

Madness God of Dissonance Madness God of Dissonance

As many have said before...

Indeed, the game could use many improvements in standard gameplay, however, as your first, I think it was good.
The graphics were quite good, but the best thing about the whole game was your music. Not really surprising, considering your other audio submissions, but I actually enjoyed just dodging the boss and listening to that song.

All in all, best of luck with your future games, if ya make any.

Halls of the Holy Halls of the Holy

An extremely well-made chorus, which loops seamlessly as an added bonus.

Perfect for a certain modding project I have in mind. You shall be credited, of course, this needs to be heard by more people.

Snak responds:

I'd be happy to let you use it in your mod project, so by all means go for it. Thanks for the review, send me a PM when you're done so I can check it out!

Metal Parrot! Metal Parrot!

Incredible

The lyrics themselves are silly, but that's why I find them so charming.
Furthemore, they are also sung in an awesome way, so taking away any points would be a sin.

The rest is simply incredible, so, I think you deserve a full ten.

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you liked it pal!! Yeah the lyrics aren't supposed to be taken too seriously XD THANKS DUDE!

Simple Sight (instrumental) Simple Sight (instrumental)

You made that battle

I can't imagine the Ncromancer fight without this music. Truly, the already epic duel was made almost legendary.
I salute you, my good fellow!

RealFaction responds:

Lol thanks but i didn't make this for the battle, i made this for an album i was working on back in January 2008, so this is pretty old lol. Can't believe its that old but thanks =]